When I was a kid my brother’s friends stole Debbie Does Dallas, copied it and sold it to my friends for a tidy profit. If you don’t want your kids profiting off your indiscretions, or rubbing one out to your own stash of ungodlyness, then you’ll be first inline for the Disc Manager 100. It’s essentially a lock box for your discs (minus the case), which can be managed and operated all via your computer. If your really into your porn, or just protecting your discs from sticky fingers, you can stack up to 5 Disc Manager 100s on top of one and other and protect up to 500 discs.
- Each unit can store up to 100 standard size discs of any variety; Music CD’s, movie DVDs, game discs, digital photography discs, data discs, Blu-Ray discs, and more.
- All power and data is transmitted via a single USB cable that connects to your computer. Manage, search and retrieve discs in a matter of seconds.
- OpdiTracker software package included with every unit provides virtual online search of your discs and their content. Customize access to confidential discs and track discs loaned to others.
- Expandable capacity of up to 5 units (500 discs) at a time through a single USB connection. Additional towers can be added via powered USB hub.
- Search by keyword, title, or file name – or browse to view and access your disc library graphically.
Starts as low as $99 – if you order 5 of them – and available here.
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."