Looks like we might get a real look at GTA 4’s multiplayer tomorrow (April 8th, 2008). I’m not gonna hold my breath, though. Why? Because the actual game will be released in just 21 days!
Update: Here’s a summary of the GTA 4 multiplayer:
- Up to 16 people can join a game
- The full game runs in multiplayer (you can do everything)
- You can mod/make your character’s look (no one gets to be Niko)
- You collect cash for completing tasks and stealing it from other players – this is how you level up and win Team Death Match
- The host can control traffic density, weather, time of day, and radio stations available
- Modes: Team Deathmatch, GTA Race, Cops N Crooks, and Hangman’s NOOSE
- You can ride and shoot while a partner drive (finally!)
- For complete details and a small review go here.
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."