Much like the guys over at RedFerret, I was pretty disappointed in my Bluetooth headset, the Logitech Mobile Freedom. The thing was just too damn heavy, didn’t stick to my ear the way I wanted it to, and often I couldn’t hear the caller on the other end. Hopefully the Flamingo Bluetooth headset by Cellpoint will resolve all those issues, but if anything, just from looks alone, it looks light weight and stylish, plus its design is ‘in ear’ unlike my current one. Cellpoint claims excellent sound quality, but that is neither here nor there until some one runs a review.
- Weight 10 g- Talktime up to 8 hours
- Standby time up to 180+ hours
- Colors: Black & Silver- Using Bluetooth™ for connectivity
- Easy synchronization with all Bluetooth enabled phones
- Mounted using Earclick™ technology
- 5 sizes included
- Works up to 10m from your phone
- Open air channels for minimizing perspiration build-up
- Eyeglasses may be worn without interference
- Allergy-sensitive materials used
Available here for $120.
Story via RedFerret