Now for some ridiculous news…

Some woman in Missouri recently took a trip to the ER after she swallowed her cell phone, or so the police initially thought. Apparently, her boyfriend, no doubt enraged over the lack of egg nog, actually shoved the phone down the poor girl’s mouth.

The boyfriend originally told police she swallowed the phone after refusing to give it up – how many chunks of coal did he get in his stocking.

Full Story



Christen Costa

 
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."